Hello Everyone,
I am going to start with the last question first. To be very honest, I will probably not continue to blog after this term. Not only am I busy with work, school, and family but I am on Facebook, Instant Message, Email, etc and I am horrible about logging into my account to check my messages. Doing this blog was a fun way to share information with my classmates and to "think out loud" but I know that it will not be a priority after class ends.
I think everyone in this class (including the professor) gave viable, constructive advice to me in Discussion Board and I sincerely took the advice to heart when finishing my paper. I have said more than once that I like people to give me their feedback because sometimes I cannot look at my paper objectively, and they do. There was only a time or two that anyone replied to my blog; but I did not reply to theirs either, so I am not offended. When we got started this term, it was not relayed that we needed to respond to each other's blog so I did not get into the habit of doing so. I can say that I did read a couple blogs per week just to see what people had to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment