Hello Everyone,
We did it! While I am happy to see another term end because it gets me one step closer to graduation, I have to say that I have enjoyed this class more then I thought I would. I can say that I have stressed more in Comp II then Comp I, but I think we should as this is stepping our writing up a notch.
The one piece of advice that I would give to anyone taking a writing class is to prepare, prepare, prepare! What I mean by that is research, research, and research. Once you have a thorough understanding of your topic, then comes the hard part of paring it down to a manageable and making sure your sources are legitimate.
My thesis and introduction has definitely been strengthened this term. I have taken all the great advice to heart and I finally got it! The beginning of any piece of writing needs to be succinct and attention grabbing so attention to detail is very important.
Personally, I think every writing opportunity is a chance to hone my skills and learn something new each and every time.
I truly enjoyed this course and again, wish to thank Professor Z and my fellow classmates for all your help and guidance.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment