Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The End

At this point in the writing term, I am just plain tired. On the other hand, I have learned more about scientific writing in the last eight weeks then I have learned in a long time. My Comp II class at a ground campus was not this hard!

I do have to say that I have put a lot of thought and energy into my paper this term and it has stressed me out! I don't know about you all, but sometimes the pursuit of perfection is not always attainable.

I have always enjoyed conducting research and that will never change. When I decided to get another BS degree, I chose Public Health because I knew nothing about it, and I research each and every topic that we discuss. Once we quit learning, we quit growing.

Thank you classmates and professor for all your great comments and advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment