Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Sixth Week: Post Draft Outline

Hello Classmates and Professor,

Wow, we are flying through this term. The last six weeks has been crazy busy and sometimes I feel like I am not getting my coursework done in a timely manner. I hate to wait until the last minute to post, and while I know I don’t….. If it is Sunday and I don’t have “WORK IN PROGRESS” saved on my desktop, I feel like I am behind.

With Christmas, New Years, four days of the flu, mom being injured, my dog having to go to the puppy hospital, and extraordinary amount of added stress at work, I am feeling like maybe I should not have taken on the additional responsibility of class. I know it will pass, but I am feeling stressed!!!

Another reason I feel rushed could be that I changed my topic! Not my general topic, but my specific topic. I did this because the more research I do, the more I learn about fabulous home, school, and community programs that are, or have been, implemented that specifically and generally address teen prescription drug use. I know that prescription drug use and abuse is today’s teen’s flavor of the month, but these programs would work for many teen issues.

This paper and research will be very helpful to me in upcoming classes. I am a public health major so the interventions development, implementation, and evaluation are exactly what the majority of my PH classes are about.

http://www.lorijo-adayinthelife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment